Titbirds On the Vine
This pattern has two slightly different options, monochrome and multicolored. The mittens are 64sts. wide, and can be knitted with either fingering or sport-weight yarn. The gauge indicated on the pattern page is approximate for size Small. Use larger needles / thicker yarn for sizes M and L.
My special thanks to Mitt, Craftzone, and Mashaisl @ Ravelry for the photos. Look how different these mittens look depending on the colors used.
Other patterns with titbirds:
- 250 - 300 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 32 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 64 sts around. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.