The PDF has two slightly different options for the palms and cuff.
The foxes’ eyes and nose - duplicate stitch embroidery; if the background color under the fox is dark, you will need to embroider a few stitches on the foxes’ face white.
My special thanks to Mabe58 and Nitochka2013 @ Ravelry for testknitting and photos.
- 300-350 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0mm - 2.5mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork (for size small), knit in the round
- the mittens are 68 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.