These gloves are knitted with just two colors; the bird’s chests are embroidered with duplicate stitch afterwards. The gloves will fit approx. 18cm hand circumference with recommended gauge. For larger sizes adjust your gauge accordingly, and/or use thicker yarn.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the gloves are 64 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.