Stranded mittens to brighten up dark winter days.
Lots of possibilities for color use.PDF contains 3 different chart options: two light-on-dark, and one dark-on-light.
Photos by Mitt and Kulabra @ Ravelry.
- 250-300 fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0 - 2.5 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 X 40 = 10cm in stranded colorwork, knit in the round.
- size depends on gauge. Mittens are 68sts. around the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.