I like this design for its simplicity, - it’s abstract and symmetrical, and therefore should be easy to knit. It is also practical, as you can use any colors in it; even different color yarn leftovers will do.
MAIKFR suggested the name Arabesque, and some other people made similar suggestions. I think Arabesque reflects the oriental notes in the pattern, I am glad others noticed that too.
Photos by Mabe58 @ Ravelry.
- 200 - 250 fingering- or sport-weight yarn
- 2.0 - 2.5 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 30 X 35 = 10cm in stranded colorwork, knit in the round.
- size depends on gauge. Mittens are 64sts. around the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.