Birds and Leaves
Adding more birds to my growing aviary. Simple construction with afterthought thumb. The PDF has two options for the bird: with or without the long tail. You can mix and match if you want.
Photos by Mitt, Mashaisl and Strikkeheggland @ Ravelry.
Also check my Birds and Flowers and Birds and Berries
- 300-350 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0mm - 2.5mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork (for size small), knit in the round
- the mittens are 70 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.