You will get a S/M sized pair using fingering-weight yarn, and M/L using sport-weight yarn. For the fingering-weight option, you will use about 30-35g (or 130 - 150 yards) of each color . This pattern is a great stashbuster if you have different-color leftovers. I included pictures of completely crazy color options to show you how that may look; but of course you can make your Butterflies bicolored, and get a great result.Photos by Mazas @ Ravelry.
- 300-350 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 30 stitches and 35 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 64 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.