This hat is a logical addition to my new star collection. I tried to switch to designing something different, but I couldn't. A skein of bright self-striping yarn turns star knitting into an addiction!
You need to be familiar with decreases/increases and short row technique to knit this pattern.
Gauge and size: With fingering-weight yarn and 2.5mm needles, one star measures 10-11cm across. With 5 stars around, this hat measures approx. 55cm around and comfortably fits average adult head.
The height of the hat is 24-25cm. You can make it longer by knitting a longer ribbing.
You will need:
- 50g (200m) of each selfstriping and solid fingering-weight yarn;
- 2.5mm circular needles with metal tips;
- tapestry needle to weave in ends;
- optional: one pompom. You can make one, or buy a pompom from some craft supplies store.
- optional: washable fabric glue to secure the knots.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.
If, for any reason, you missed the link to the download in your email, please contact me via the chat form on this website; don't email.
The download links expire in 30 days after purchase.