Simple and colorful mittens with a thumb gusset. Depending on the yarns used, you will either knit S/M with fingering, or M/L with sport-weight. Some mitten knitting experience required!
The pattern is in pictorial form with clear, full-color charts for both hands and thumbs; there is no written instructions.
- 300-350 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 30 stitches and 35 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 64 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.