Versatile floral pattern, great for colorplay. Every flower row can be knitted in different color; flower middles can be done differently too. The flowers are very generic-looking, so that you can use any colors you like. Great for using up very small amounts of yarn leftovers.
This pattern is charted in two sizes, with different-size thumbs.
Pictures and testknitting by KathyInIowa, and Craftzone @ Ravelry.
- 300 - 350 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- tapestry needle
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork (for size Small), knit in the round
- the mittens are 66 and 70 sts aound palm.Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.