Here it is, another Peacock Feather design! My warmest thanks to Petra for her beautiful sample mittens. She made me want to make a pair for myself, in exactly the same colors! However, if you decide to do it differently, you can easily turn your Peacock Feather into a Firebird’s one.
Size-wise, this pattern is supposed to produce a S/M pair if you use some fingering-weight yarn. But you will get M/L if you switch to sport-weight.
Photos by Mainecoonmom and Craftzone @ Ravelry.
- 250-300 fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0 - 2.5 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 30 X 35 = 10cm in stranded colorwork, knit in the round.
- size depends on gauge. Mittens are 64sts. around the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.