Fox mittens with knit-on ears. Knits very fast! This time it’s a double pattern:
the PDF contains directions and charts for adult- and kids-size mittens. Both are highly adjustable. You will need sport-weight, or thicker yarn for adult’s mittens. Children’s mittens can also be knit with fingering weight yarn. Only the width is fixed - 56 or 48sts. around, the length is flexible and can be adjusted to fit any size hand.
- 200-250 meters of sport-weight yarn
- 2.5 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 28 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork.
- One adult 56sts around, and one children's 48sts. around. Highly adjustable!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.