Grasshopper is the main character in this pattern, although it’s hiding on the palm.
Photos by Craftzone @ Ravelry.
- 300-350 meters of fingering-weight yarn for size small
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 30 stitches and 35 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 64 sts around palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.