Long multicolored mittens with a thumb gusset.
This pattern is great for colorplay. I use six different colors in my charts, but that does not mean you cannot use more or less colors. If you don’t like the idea of weaving in ends (there’ll be a lot of those!), try some color-changing yarn over solid color, just make sure the contrast is strong.
The pattern is written for circular needles (magic loop method), adjust if using DPNs.
- 250-300 fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0 - 2.5 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 X 40 = 10cm in stranded colorwork, knit in the round.
- size depends on gauge. Mittens are 68sts. around the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.