The PDF includes TWO variants of this pattern, one is 60st-wide (pictured) and another is 72 st-wide.
Photos by Mitt and Craftzone @ Ravelry.
- 300-350 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0 - 2.5 short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round (for 72sts version).
- 28 X 32 = 4 inches for 60sts version.
- size depends on gauge. Mittens are 60 and 72sts. around the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.