Oaks and Acorns
These socks complement my Oaks and Acorns mittens.This pattern is intended for the knitters, familiar with basic sock constructions.You need to know how to knit plain toes and heels, as I don’t explain it.
The PDF contains two sets of charts 66 and 70sts. wide.
There is no written instructions.
- 2 X 200 m of fingering weight yarn in contrasting colors
- 2 or 2.5mm needles
- 36 X 40 sts = 10 cm in stranded colorwork
- Two sizes: US foot size 6-7 and 7-8. Adjustable with gauge.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight sock yarn (25% nylon / 75% wool). You can use Opal, Regia, Zauberball or similar yarn.
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- tFinished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.