Oaks and Acorns
Oak leaves and acorns, in autumnal colors. You can knit these mittens bicolored, or use different color leftovers, self-striping, or gradient yarn for the contrasting color. Looks equally good light-on-dark, or dark-on-light.
Complement Oaks and Acorns socks.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- size depends on gauge. Mittens are 68sts. around the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.