I’ve changed the cuff a little after knitting these; both options are included in the PDF. I also added 68sts-wide option that should show the snowflake better.
- 300-350 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm or 2.5mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are charted in two widths: 68 and 64 sts around palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.