Squirrel. Thick and Quick
The pattern is in pictorial form with very clear, full-color charts for both hands and thumbs; there is no written instructions. This squirrel pattern was initially meant to be knitted on white background. Eyes and nose are embroidered. Can also knit it on dark; in that case squirrel’s belly, chest, and face will have to be embroidered with duplicate stitch.
- 250-300 sportweight yarn
- 2.5 - 3.0 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- tapestry needle for embroider
- 28 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inch in stranded colorwork
- one size, depends on gauge/ yarns used. The mittens are 56 sts. wide in the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.