These stranded mittens are designed to be knitted with just two colors, and then decorated with duplicate stitch embroidery. You can use any colors as long as you don’t switch light and dark on the charts.
The PDF has three different 64 sts. wide options, and one 56 sts wide chart for thicker yarn.
The pattern is in pictorial form without any written instructions. Some mittens knitting experience required.
- 300-350 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 32 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 64 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.