Tree of Life
This pattern is inspired by Gustav Klimt.
You can knit use fingering-or sport weight yarn. The gauge given below is for the smallest stize. If you want to size up, go up needle size and use thicker yarn.
- 250-300 meters of fingering- or sport-weight yarn
- 2.0 - 2.5 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- size depends on gauge. Mittens are 64sts. around the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.