This 12-page PDF includes three variants of the pattern charted in different width (64-68 st wide), with different thumb construction. There are two options with afterthought thumbs, and one with a side-thumb. You just have to decide which one you want to knit.
Photos by Mitt and KathyInIowa @ Ravelry.
- 250-300 fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0 - 2.5 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 X 40 = 10cm in stranded colorwork, knit in the round.
- size depends on gauge. Mittens are 64 and 68sts. around the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.