Duo mitten pattern, for children and adults.
These smittens requre some very simple duplicate stitch embroidery.
The PDF is full of charts, for adults, and for children mittens. All charts are in straight and negative color.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn for adult pair
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- tapestry needle for embroidery
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the adult mittens are 72sts aound palm; childrens - 48sts. Finished size depends on gaug