Winter classic - multicolored mittens with snowflakes. 64-sts wide, with thumb gusset. Can be knit with either fingering or sport weight yarn, depending on desired size. The PDF also have an additional chart demonstrating very different color combinations.
Photos by Mitt @ Ravelry.
- 300-350 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 30 stitches and 35 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 64 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.