Birds and Flowers
These mittens can be decorated with duplicate stitch embroidery (optional). You can also knit them with any two solid colors, or with solid / gradient yarn combination. I took courage and color-edited one picture out of curiosity. This pattern can also be knit light-on-dark.
Photos by Mitt, Craftzone and Strikkeheggland @ Ravelry.
- 300-350 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0mm - 2.5mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork (for size small), knit in the round
- the mittens are 68 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.