Inspired by mister Grumpy Cat.
The PDF has several cuffs with different… cattitudes. There is also one chart with the blank cuff, so that you could make your own.
Photos by Mitt and Strikkeheggland.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 68 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.