These multicolored cat mittens are great for using up yarn leftovers.
I charted them in two sizes - 64 and 56 sts. wide, for fingering- or sport-weight yarn. I got lazy knitting thumbs; in the PDF, the thumbs are patterned.
The pattern is in pictorial form with very clear, full-color charts for both hands and thumbs; there is no written instructions.
- 250-300 meters of sport-weight yarn
- 2.5 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 28 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork
- Two sizes: 56 and 64 sts around.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.