The PDF contains written instructions and charts in multiple combinations of straight and negative colors, which makes it a lot easier to knit. There is also a bonus chart for a hat, also in straight/negative.
Photos of Marit Skavlid - Mitt @ Ravelry.
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorworkNeedle size
- US 0 - 2.0 m
- 328 - 394 yards (300 - 360 m)
- Size depends on gauge. The hand part is 72sts around.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.