These gloves require about 50 g of fingering-weight yarn in each main and contrasting color. Any superwash yarn will do, but wool blends with nylon is the best choice as those yarns are especially durable and form-stable.
The recommended gauge (35 x 35 in 10 cm) is for size small only. For other sizes, adjust your gauge accordingly.
Instructions are written for circular needles (magic loop method); adjust if using DPNs.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 35 stitches and 35 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the gloves are 66 sts around palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.