Spring Butterflies mittens gives you lots of possibilities for color use. Duplicate stitch embroidery (optional) adds even more color! The PDF has lots of color ideas.
My special thanks to Mitt and Strikkeheggland (@ Ravelry) for the photos.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 72 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.