To me, this pattern is related to Ironwork. It's and Ironwork gate; I have seen a gate like that at the park I used to got t when I was a child.
Please note that the pattern has simple ribbing cuff, not the scalloped one, like on the photos.
Photos by Mazas @ Ravelry.
- 250 - 300 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 30 stitches and 35 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 64 sts around palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.