Birds and Bees
Some details are embroidered with duplicate stitch.
According to Wikipedia (collection of world’s wisdom, haha), bee-eaters nest in European part of Russia where I’m from, but I’ve never seen them live in nature there or anywhere else.
Photos by Kulabra and Strikkeheggland @ Ravelry.
Also check these out:
- 300-350 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0mm - 2.5mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork (for size small), knit in the round
- the mittens are 68 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.